CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

St. Patty's Treats for my Princess 2nd Grade Class

Since St. Patty's Day will fall during Spring Break, I thought I would make some Pencil Toppers for my daughters 2nd grade class.  I just love making these, they are so easy and quick to make.  I cut out St. Patty's Hats and some three leaf clovers did some layering and They are ready!.  Too easy and lots of fun to make.








Well, I hope you like them.  Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a Great Day!

Measurements:
Cuts are from Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge and A Child's Year
hats- 21/4 in (2.67) on gypsy
yellow layer- the same as above
Dark green clover- 2.00 inches
Light green clover- 1.50 inches
some ribbion for the bows
Glue dots small and medium
foam dots
small white brads



HUGS,
Martha

7 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! The kids will love them :) Such a cute idea. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute:-)The kids will be very happt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am certain that your daughter's classmates will love them.
    Our Spring Break is next week so maybe tonight, I can use your cute idea and make some for my students.
    Your daughter is lucky to have such a crafty, generous mother.
    Perderg@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea, and with them all in the bucket it looks just so amazing, I bet they LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get the pencils to stay?

    So cute!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those children are going to feel so LUCKY! Darling project!

    ReplyDelete