CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

How to make an Album using a brown paper bag

Good morning everyone, Today I thought I would share with you a super fast and simple way I reuse my paper brown bags I get when I go Antique shopping.  You know which bags I am talking about.  Right?  LOL!!
 




Well a few weeks ago I was in a hop for Joy'sLife.com and the Joy wanted us to make a book, so I decided to use my paper bag and made it into a small book here are the step by steps in pictures. I am trying to purchase some good video equipment so I can start making videos, but for now this will have to do.




























 use a long reach stapler I purchased for hsn.com





Okay, just a quick little reminder when you go to staple your book, flip it to the outside cover and then staple.  That you your staple closures will be on the inside.  Some of you wanted to know how I did this, so that is why I did this.  If you have any questions, just leave me a comment and I will try to get back to you.  Thanks so much for stopping by.





HUGS,
Martha

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I made 80 one year for a Vacation Bible school camp. I had the "cover" bag be one with handles and then all the others be typical. It was really cute! TFS!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a great tip! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool. I may need to try this out in the future.

    ReplyDelete