CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My New Love!!!

So , I was standing in line at "Mighty Fine Bugers", the other night and this young girl was ahead of me in line and she was wearing this super cute flower in her pony tail.  I loved the way it looked and thought I could do that.  LOL!! I do that alot!  So when I got home, I started making some flowers and then just started added more fun stuff to them.  Some of the flowers I bought from Michael's from the $1.00 section and the other flowers I made using satin lining fabric.  To get the effect that these flowers have i burned the edges , this was an accident, I was trying to get some of the fraided edges (not sure if that is the correct term),  smooth and in the process this happened.  I wanted to do a video, but it was kind of hard to take the video and handle the lighgter, did not want to burn down my house. LOL!!  I cut several different sizes of circles and then burned the edges and then just layed them together.  Very easy to do.  Lots of fun, because you never make the same flower twice, each flower is different.  So I just wanted to share these with you, i hope you will enjoy them as much as I did.












Well, there you have it.  Please let me know what you think.  Thanks, for stopping by.  Have a Great Day!


HUGS,
Martha

15 comments:

  1. OMG !!! They came out sooo beautiful. My daughter makes them too and sells them at the university. Martha C.
    mcaballerobrito@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...PRETTY!!! I love the pink one!! Please do a how to video!! :-)

    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I'm with Alma, if you ever have time I would love to see a tutorial for these:) I have an award for you over at my blog, stop on over to pick it up :)

    Laura
    http://lifeasanarmywife-lauradietsch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fantastic! What sizes were you cutting the circles at? Like how big was the biggest and how small was the smallest?

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they are beautiful! You did a great job.

    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you didn't catch on fire! But your story had me laughing out loud. What gorgeous creations, though. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This are beautiful! LOVE THEM! I also I have an award for you over at my blog! www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com Angela :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sooo cute, Martha! Gotta be careful when playing with fire, huh? You really should do a tutorial.

    Anne
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable!!! I am gonna have to make some for my daughter! She'll love em!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful!
    You really gotta do a video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. I love homemade embellishments.

    The orange one is my fav!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete