CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Recent Haul and Update.

Good morning to all of you, Thanks for stopping by.  I have been away for a while, ( had the FLU) YUK!!  I'm feeling alot better now, still dealing with a cough but things are getting back to normal around here.  I wanted to share with you what I picked up the other day at several stores.  First off, at Target, I found the new Westcott Titanium Multi Purpose Trimmer.  In PINK!!!  I also purchased some extra blades that were on clearance.  Then  I went to Michael's where I purchase way too much paper, (no photo of that) but in my own defense, it was on sale for 7 sheets for $1.00, (that makes each sheet about $.14 each!!!)  You just can't beat that!  I also purchased a stamp set and lots of yummy ribbon,  a few sticker sheets, some felt and some $1.00 large silk flowers.  Then I went to San Antonio this Saturday and visited one of my favorite stores, Scrapbook 911!  Love this place, but some bit of bad news, they lost their lease and are closing!!  I was soooo sad!  I did manage to purchase lots and lots of Seam binding ribbon in all colors, some Prima leaves, and some other small items.  Had so much fun in San Antonio.  Met some wonderful ladies (who love to scrapbook!)  I will post pick of my visit to San Antonio, later as soon as I download all my pics.

Okay, so now onto some important business, I will be participating in several Blog Hops during the Month of March, so because it can get pretty expensive to have Blog candy for each hop, I have decided to do ONE Super Giveaway for the month of March!  I already started collection some really fun stuff, I can tell you that there will be a cricut cartridge in this giveaway and lots more yummy scrapping things.  So make sure to follow my blog, if you are not already following and make sure to attend the hops and leave a comment on each hop, each entry will count towards the Grand Giveaway!  Okay so I have included a couple of pics of my haul.  I hope you all enjoy.  Have a Sweet and Fun Sunday!!  Thanks for being such Great followers.  Love Ya!!!


















HUGS,
Martha

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! I look forward to hopping in March:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great stuff (lucky you)! Hope your feeling 100% soon. TFS.

    ReplyDelete