CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

WINNERS!!!!

Okay so I know that this is SUPER Late!  But in my own defense I have had two children with the flu and I have been ill myself.  So I am just getting to this and all my emails.  I'm so late with all this that I actually won a prize on a hope but did not respond on time so it was given to someone else.  :(  But anyhow, here are the Winners for the past two Blog Hop I have done.  First for the Nicole and Meighen's Blogerversary Bash- I used Random.com and it selected number 29 - Michelle, she said "What a great card - I love the shadow box card I will have to keep an eye on your blog for the instructions. Your projects are wonderful.  Thanks for Sharing!"  Congrats to you Michelle, I will send you an email, please email me your mailing info.  Next Winner was for the My Vintage Valentine Hop with Kinder StampO, again I used Random.com and it selected #30 Jessica!  She said  "Love the way this came out! TFS"  Congrats to you Jessica, please email me you mailing info to mailto:pattig161@yaahoo.com .  Thank you again to all my wonderful and loving followers!

Have a Great day!!
HUGS,
Martha

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! I hope you and your little ones feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me. I can not wait for my candy to get here. I sent you an email with my address! Thanks again and feel better - That flu is nasty we have also been battling it.

    ReplyDelete