First off I want to wish Nicole Meighen a Happy Birthday!! Also I want to thank you both for allowing me to participate in this Awesome Blog Hop!!! So, Wow! Today is the day, Thank you for hopping on by. If you arrived her from Tracey http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthecroppingcanuck.blogspot.com%2F&h=8c873 then you are on the right track. If not, you will want to start at the beginning here, at Meighen
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fscrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com%2F&h=8c873 Okay, so I have to warn you there will be a lot of pictures. I was so excited about this blog hop that I made Three different projects! I had so much fun with all three of them. So enough chit chat, I hope you enjoy them all:
First I made a small 3 layer Cake! I wanted it bigger but my cricut could only cut it as big as my mat. I guess that's okay. So I decorated my cake with some strips of pattern paper and then places pearls all round the cake layers. I then make some quilled flowers and put then on the cake for decoration.
Here is a closer look at it.
Here is a top view of the cake. I used one of the quilled flowers I made as the top decoration.
The second project I worked on was a Shadow Box card. I saw a video on this technique on UTube and I just had to try it out. I think, I did pretty good for my First try. Any how I really like how this came out. The instructions were kind of difficult so I am coming up with some easier one and will post them on my blog later. For the window part of my card I make a Rosette using my Tim Holtz die, which by the way I love! Makes, making these babies so much easier and faster. I then cut out a banner for the Happy Haunting cart and stamped a sentiment using the Pink by Design Spanish stamp set. Which I love!!!!
Here is a side view so you can see the "window" effect. I really like this card and think I will be making more.
Here is the inside of the card.
Now for my Last project. i made a Birthday banner to Hang on your wall!! This was my very first Banner!!! I have to tell you I am hooked! I love the way it turned out! It was just too much fun making this one! I use the banner from Tie the Knot cart and for the font I use the Storybook cart. I also use my Tim Holtz Rosette Die to make the centers for my banner.
Here are some close ups of the banner.
I have included the list of all the blogs in this hop, just in case you get lost. Thanks for stopping by.
1. Meighen - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fscrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com%2F&h=8c873
2. Jennifer - http://creativearmywife.blogspot.com/
3. Liset - http://www.hailemnat.blogspot.com/
4. Jill - http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com/
5. Pam - http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
6. Jess - http://www.kinderstampo.com/
7. Dawn - http://www.pinkyswrspaper.blogspot.com/
8. Tracey - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthecroppingcanuck.blogspot.com%2F&h=8c873
9. Martha - http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
10. Janie - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.typicalscrapbooker.com%2F&h=8c873
11. Madison - http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/
12. Shannon - www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
13. Jenny - http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/
14. Christine - http://www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com/
15. Jessica - http://www.thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
16. Corri - http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
17. Lisa - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
18. Cristina -http://www.craftingwithcristina.com/
19. Chris -http://stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com/
20. Nancy - http://fancywithnancy.blogspot.com/
21. A Scrap Above - http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com/
22. Holly - http://www.kricutkween.blogspot.com/
23. Danielle - http://fundamentalchange.blogspot.com/
24. DD - http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
25. Shelley - http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com/
26. Mel - http://scrappymel.blogspot.com/
27. Kathy - http://kathyscozies.blogspot.com/
28. Ellen - http://lifeatwalnuthill.blogspot.com/
29. Alina - http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
30. Liz - http://www.lizspaperloft.blogspot.com/
31. Denise - http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com/
32. Nicole - http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/