CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Crafting at Archiver's

This weekend, Archiver's had their make and take and you actually got to make Three projects for FREE!!  I just love that word! FREE FREE FREE!!  So I decided to show up and make my projects.  Super Fun and Super easy!  They came out great!!  I then decided to to travel to Houston and visit the Archiver's there as well and yes, I made three more projects. hehehe









Well I hope you get a chance to go out there and make some fun projects.   FYI, I enjoyed myself more at our Austin store, Ladies were much friendlier.


HUGS,
Martha

3 comments:

  1. nice work, love the flower and also the one with the chair with the saying, there all great!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did all three this weekend in Ohio...of course your first two are a little different than the options we have. I absolutely love the chair card and can't wait to send it to somebody.

    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Archivers :) I went also and I just loved these projects. Plus, the staff is always willing to help me with any of the products I am working with. What other place can you go to get that kind of customer service?!

    ReplyDelete