Hello everyone and welcome to the Tartan Day on this the 6th April 2011 - I hope you enjoy it.
If you are taking part in the hop then you have started at the right place if you have just come across this posting while browsing around in blog land then feel free to hop along. If you have arrived here from Lisa G."s blog http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Flisagarrow.blogspot.com%2F&h=c0fb5 then you are on the right track but if not then you need to go and start at the beginning at Gill's blog ~ http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcreationsbygillm.blogspot.com%2F&h=c0fb5.
The theme of this hop as ive mentioned is Tartan Day. What we are doing on this hop is bringing together a select few people from all over the world to take part and for them to create a project with an element of tartan on it. This is a hop with a difference as along the hop there are letters to find in the postings - not all blogs have the letters but if you gather all the letters then at the end of the hop assemble them to create a scottish themed word. If you then return to Gill's blog and enter the Mr Linky at the bottom of her post. After the hop Gill will contact someone at random and ask them to email her with the word - if correct they win some lovely candy.
Now on to my projects - I have created 2 projects for this hop.
The first is ..... Jar of Buttons. I reused an old jar and decorated it with some Tartan paper aand used it to hold my collection of buttons.
My second project is ... some fun Tartan buttons, I made using my new Epiphany circle punch. A really fun and easy way to make buttons that will match your project perfectly.
So there we have it hope you like it and id appreciate it if you could leave me a comment. If you do like what you see and wanna see more then id love it if you would become one of my ever growing list of followers. I have blog candy giveaways on a regular basis.
Now back to the hop - remember to collect all the letters from the hop and assemble to form a scottish word then return to Gill's blog at the end of the hop and enter the Mr linky for your chance to win candy.
There are a lot of talented crafty women on this hop and I hope you enjoy looking through their hop entries. So now please hop on over to Vicky ~ http://the-artful-codger.blogspot.com/ for the next tartan creative project.
Here is the line up in case you get lost along the hop.
2. Linda www.thefruitofmyhands.blog
3. Lisa G http://lisagarrow.blogspot
4. Martha http://pattisscrapingtime.
5. Vicky http://the-artful-codger.b
6. Anita http://www.anitaandbugs.bl
7. Ann http://ann-icklehaggiscraf
8. Amanda www.scrapanddash.com
9. Debbie http://debbiescrafttime.bl
10. Haidee http://created2bunique.blo
11. Valerie http://canonburycreations.
12. Margaret http://diamondgirlcards.bl
13. Becky http://beckscricards.blogs
14. Laura www.makinprettythings.com
15. Jenn http://www.memorieswithjen
16. Sharon http://craftyscot.blogspot
17. Beckie http://beckiedreyer.blogsp
18. Faith http://faithfulecreations.
19. Jill http://thescrapoholic.blog
20. Lisa P http://handmadewithlove-li
21. Alethea http://lilodesigns.blogspo
22. Nancy http://blog.fancywithnancy
Good luck everyone and thank you for hopping along. Don't forget to leave a comment and become a follower to be entered in my April Giveaway!!!!