CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Blog Hop May 8th - 11th Day 3



Yay!  Day 3, well so far this has been a great hop!!  I hope you are enjoying all the wonderful projects.  Lets get straight to it.  If you care coming from Maryann's blog ~  http://justagirlwithacamera-mm.blogspot.com/, then you are in the right place, if not please start at the beginning with Jen's blog ~ http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/.  So for the 3rd day, I made a set of mini cards, perfect for attaching to gifts.  I hope you enjoy them.  These are supper easy to make and best of all I used all my scraps to make them.  Yay!  No waste!!!





there you have it.  Aren't they just too cute?  Okay, so now remember about the giveaway at the end of this hop, which will be on the 11th.  Leave a comment on all four days and become a follower to be entered.  Also please leave you email address.  Now on to your next stop, with Kimmarie's blog ~ http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com/.  Thank you for stopping by, and remember to come back tomorrow for the final project and the giveaway.



HUGS,
Martha





14 comments:

  1. Wonderful assortment of cards! And the fact that they're made from scraps... Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable, what paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness these are precious!!! I love all the handmade flowers and the colour combos are perfect!!! Day 3 is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow now this is such a great idea I love these little cards they are the best! I love being able to use all my scraps thanks for sharing, hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Cute Martha,The third card looks so neat. Is that just torn paper? I need to make some little cards and give the sets out as gifts. You Inspire me. Thanks!! :0)
    cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are AMAZING! So very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG they are adorable. I love them, what a great idea. Thanks for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Nice cards!! I am always trying to use up my scrap paper first when making cards...Love the Ideas I come up with sometimes! TFS!! See you tomorrow!! Have a Great Tuesday!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet little cards! Yes, great way to use those scraps! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to use scraps and what great cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those mini cards. So fast and so easy and so beautiful. TFS
    Debbie
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are so cute! and what a good way to use your scraps. I am a follower.

    jonder@frontier.com

    http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way to use all of those precious scraps that clutter our scraprooms!! Great idea!
    TFS!
    Kathie
    Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How stinkin' precious are these??? Oh my, I really really LOVE them!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent in the hop!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete