CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

LiveStrong Blog Hop Day 2

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!  I am so happy and honored to be a part of this wonderful Blog Hop.  Welcome back to Day 2!!!  So again, this Hop is in honor of Dan Carroll for being Cancer Free for 6 years now!!!  I wish you many more years!!!!!  So If you have arrived here from Gloria Jean's blog ~ http://www.glorascrafts.blogspot.com/ then you are in the right place.  If not please start at the beginning with Glo ~ http://gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com/.  So every year I look for a run that will help me remember, what it is we are fighting for.  The Annual Race for The Cure, is one of my favorite runs.  I love running.  I have lost several wonderful Women to this disease.  I do this in their memory and also to celebrate all the others that have beaten this.  Here is my project for today.  I hope you all will enjoy it .




There you have it.  I have really enjoyed being a part of this hop, Thank you so much Maria for this wonderful opportunity.  I hope you all have been inspired in one way or another.  My constant prayer is and will always be, That someday we will find a Cure.  Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there, and again Thank you for joining us.


 HUGS,
Martha


4 comments:

  1. Really a great Layout!!! Great color combo as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really an amazing layout. Thanks so much for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great lo,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realy cute card I am a follower
    Thanks for sharing
    karenk3 at ameritech dot net

    ReplyDelete