CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday with My Creative Time

Good morning and I hope you are having a great day.  It has been a while since I have done any kind of challenge or posted on my blog for that matter.  Life sometimes gets in the way.  But enough of that, I wanted to share my entry for the Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time, with Emma.  There are tons of stamp and die companies out now, but I really enjoy her creations and the quality of her products and customer service.  Hope you enjoy my project it is a Heart Treat box holder, this file came from Design Cloud9, love their cutting files.  I made about 30 of these for my daughter's 3rd grade class.



For this project I used a very tiny stamp from one of Emma's first collections "You Had me at Chocolate" stamp set.  This was perfect for the tiny heart tag I made for each box.

Well I hope you enjoy this project and I hope you have a Great day.  See you all later....


HUGS,
Martha

13 comments:

  1. Love the treat boxes! Love the patterned paper you chose. Great job.

    -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute you should enter these at decorate to celebrate the valentine challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her class are gonna love these treat boxes. TFS.

    -C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are fabulous. Love the different patter papers. Great job. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are awesome! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's~Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these turned out sooooo cute!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminsi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow! These are GREAT! Your daughter's class is gonna love them. Thanks for joining us in the MCT - Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are sooo cute, love the different patterns,they will love them !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the treat boxes.Love it!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing!! WOW! Thank you for playing along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW, you have been busy and these are GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome idea! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  12. holy moly! you were very productive! these are veryyyyyy cute !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. February is the story of Helen O'Mara, one of those left behind when her husband, Cal, drowns on the rig.

    http://fox13now.com/tag/marco-guizar/

    www.ksl.com/?sid=23766152

    ReplyDelete