CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Joy'sLife.com Design Team Challenge - Metal Team 1


Good Morning!  Welcome to our first DT Challenge for 2012!!!!  This week we were challenged to create something using Metal!  Oh, the possibilities..... So I decided, since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, why not create a Layout that I can use for our Annual Picture.  So this is what I cam up with.






I used a sheet metal for this LO.  So that I could make some magnets with the stamped words.  For the words I used the Everyday Occasion Stamp set from Joyslife.com.  I made the words into magnets so I can move them around. 

Don't forget to go and checkout the rest of the Amazing Design Teams creations at www.joyslife.com .  Thank you for stopping by and if you are interested in more of Joy's Awesome stamps just go to www.joyslife.com .  Have a Great day.


HUGS,
Martha 

1 comment: