Good morning and welcome to the Thanksgiving Decor Blog hop. If you are coming from .Elsa http://www.cricutlvr.blogspot.com/, then you are in the right place, if not you will want to start from the beginning with Sylvia- http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/. Okay so let's keep this hop going. For this blog hop, we were asked to make some Thanksgiving Decor. So here is what I came up with.
I made a Banner that says "Family"... I used the cutting file from http://svgcuts.com. The sentiments are from www.joyslife.com Everyday Occasions Stamp set. I also made some napkin rings, these were super easy to make. I used the Martha Stewart boarder punch and some brown cardstock and then you have some pretty neat napkin rings.... So There you have it. I hope you like it. So Normally I would also post a pic of the blog candy I will be giving away, but blogger will not let me upload any pics... So I will be doing a giveaway. All you have to do is be a follower of my blog, share this blog hop on your Facebook or twitter acct. And then leave me a comment and a way to reach you, should you win!!!!
Okay, so now onto your next blog, which is with the lovely Ms. .Esther http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/. Hope to see you again soon. Have a great weekend. I have included the entire hop at the bottom, just in case you should get lost. Okay good bye, for now.... ;)
1. Sylvia- http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
4. Patty- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
7. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
10.Julie - http://www.cricutchick.com/
11.Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
12. Kerri- http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
13.Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/
14. Diana - http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
15. Sherrie http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/
17. Martha www.pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com