CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Gift card Holder (Halloween)

Hello everyone, well I just wanted to share this project I made.  Last week My Creative Time featured their latest release, in which there was a die for a gift card holder.  It was so popular that, it sold out super fast.  I did however manage to place my order.  while I wait for my wonderful die to arrive, I decided to try and make a gift card holder myself.  So I studied the pics on Emma's blog and this is what I came up with.  I took pics of how I made it, so if anyone wants to try it, they are more than welcome to.



























Then I decordated my card with a bunch of scraps from my stash.  I heat embossed the Boo punck with silver metalic powder.  I punched a ticket out of some card stock and stamped the Boo sentiment from My Creative Time New Stamp Set "Small Talk", then used some orange twine as an accent.  I covered the back with plain black card stock.   


On the inside of the card I stamped the To and From from My Creative Time New Stamp Set Gift Cards Sentiments.


So there you have it, I hope you like it.  Plan on make more this way until I get my die in the mail.  Thanks for stopping by and have a Great day.


HUGS,
Martha

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, i made one as well inspired by emma's die, i used my gypsy and had the cuts already on my gypsy so the cricut cut it all out for me, i don't have the punches and stuff you have, great job.
    kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great!! thanks for sharing...I love the Boo stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That boo embossed border looks awesome...whoever gets this gift card holder will be so excited! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete