CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Scrappin Chics Design Team Challenge Project #3

Thank you so much for returning.  Today I will be featuring the last project for the month of June.  Wow!!  I still cannot believe how fast this month is coming to an end!!!  I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer Break!  It has been sooo hot here.  I do have to ask you to please excuse the writing on the card, I have been playing "Good Hostess" to my Husband's Family from El Paso, TX and did not really have time to do any crafting.  So this is just something I threw together....  I hope you will enjoy it. 





So this card was super easy to make.  I used a bunch of scraps to make the entire card.  Then I used some vintage lace and some yellow twine.  For the Sun, I punched several circles and distressed the edges then punched out some triangles and put them all together to form a sun.  Super Easy.  For the sentiment I just wrote out the phrase: "Hello SunShine", with my Le Pen- Black.  Well I hope you enjoy this simple card and don't forget to join in on the fun challenge and check out the rest of the fabulous projects the other members of the Design Team have made for you, here http://scrappinchicschallenge.blogspot.com/.  Have a Great day!!



HUGS,
Martha



15 comments:

  1. Stopped by for the Summer Fun Hop and I just had to comment on this post. I LOVE this card!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Patti
    lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com
    www.shortnscrappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped for the summer blog hop. Hope just running late or like me last week internet trouble. Will check back later. Cute card.

    lebpab21408atyahoodotcom
    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was stopping by for the Summer Fun Blog Hop that was today. I just wanted to let you know I was here anyway btw this card is adorable and it fits the theme anyway.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that sure is the prettiest "bunch of scraps" I've ever seen,lol. Seriously, your card is just lovely. I love the yellow against the soft,pretty blue, and the lace and twine just make it perfect. Thanks so much for sharing it!
    firelass51@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Martha, Just hopping on by to see your creations. I guess I will be back tomorrow!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card
    very refreshing
    me is diet coke but your lemonade is ver appealing.
    I am a follower and look forward to returning to see what you have come up with
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
    nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was also stopping by for the Summer Fun blog hop. The card you made with your scraps is very cute!

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. stopped for the summer blog hope thanks for sharing love it,very cute
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopped by for the Summer Fun blog hop! Hope to see your great creations!
    Erikantroy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped by for the Summer Fun Blog Hop again... I guess you didn't get around to posting but, it doesn't matter because the card you do have posted looks like it goes with the theme anyways.

    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com
    If you have the time I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! It reminds me of a beautiful summer day! Thank you for sharing! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and follow me as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was hopping along... but don't see the Birthday hop. Anyway I enjoyed your card is is beautiful. I am a follower and you can visit me anytime at: pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping by from Rachelle's b-day hop and might not be right, but I do love your work!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an amazing card. I love it. Glad to be on the hop with you.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun idea layering your sun like that. very cool card.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete