CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Scrappin Chics Challege Design Team June Project


Welcome to another Month of Fun and Inspirational challenges!!!  This month the DT members were challenged to come up with projects using the word "Sunshine" with an inspirational quote or saying in it.  Here is my first project.  I have decided to do a step by step using photos.  But if you have any question feel free to contact me on my facebook or at pattig161@yahoo.com .


































There you have it.  One of my favorite things to do is to recycle and reuse things.  Making this mini album out of toilet paper rolls is just Perfect for me.  I really love the end result, and I hope you will too.  Don't forget to join in on all the fun and link your creation up at http://scrappinchicschallenge.blogspot.com/.  Don't forget to checkout the rest of the Amazing projects from the other DT members.  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

HUGS,
Martha













2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Martha!!! I've been saving toilet paper rolls to do an album but I wasn't really sure where to start with it! Thanks for the tutorial! Your album is so cute!!! :-)

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have found your blog Martha! You have some wonderful creations on your blog. I love this toliet paper album! Great way to recycle and sooo cute!! Will be trying this SOON!! =)

    ReplyDelete