CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gaby Abby Challenges with SEI Week 3

Good morning everyone, I hope you all are doing well.  I have been dealing with a very bad cold, but somehow still found time to make this super cute mini card, to entry for the Gaby Abby Challenge.  I really like the way it came out.  I used my new Gypsy (Yay) and used the Christmas cards cartridge and the Mini Monster Cartridge.    I removed the center of the card and then welded the mini monster onto the card and Vola!!!  Then I decided to make a shaker box and added some fun buttons and some glitter.  The spider is made from  a plastic toy that I glued a gem to it and then cut off the ring on the back.

For the inside of the card I stamped the sentiment using the Martha Stewart Holiday Stamp set and used the Lumiere acrylic paint.  I just love these paints!  Then I added some googly eyes to it.

and there you have it, I hope you enjoy this.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a Great day.

Martha

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card...love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card for sure. I found your site trough "Sisterhood" on FB. I am following you now. If you want to follow me I am at www.funkycards.blogspot.com
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sooooo cute!!!! Martha I love it!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for entering the Gaby Abby Chanllenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning!! Hope you feel better soon!! I love your card. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super cute!! love the design!!
    Thanks for entring the Gaby Abby Challenge!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete