CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

3D Project - Joy's Life Stamps Design Team



Good morning, everyone.  I am so happy to be able to bring you my latest creation.  using some Amazing Stamps!!!  For this weeks Challenge we were asked to create a 3D project.  Funny fact- I had just purchased a die cut that did just that.  So I was able to put this die to good use.  This is what I came up with:














Surprise!!!!!!  When I use putting this little gift box together, I really couldn't see it take shape but then slowly, I saw it and it made me giggle!  I have listed everything I used to make this fun card.  For the sentiment on this card I used the Wintery Puns Stamp set from Joy's Life.  You can find this set and many more here at here site www.joyslife.com .  Don't forget to go and checkout the rest of the DT's creations.

Punch EK Success Snowflake boarder
Punhc EK Success Ticket
Punch EK Success badge
Sizzix Bigz die Gift-3D 656275
Martha Stewart Red Twine
Recollection Gold Card
Recollections Dimensional Stickers -poinsettia
DCWV The Christmas Combo Stack- pattern paper
Krylon Gold Leafing pen
Adhesives - pop dots and tape gun
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink- Vintage Photo
Joy's Life Stamp set - Wintery Puns

I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday.... ;)

HUGS,
Martha

1 comment: