CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

1st project for the KinderStampO Design Team - Color It Monday!!!



Good morning!!!  Wow!, I can't believe it is actually here, our first project for our Fabulous Design Team!!!  I have to tell you making this Team, has been a big wish of mine for a long time.  I am so happy and thankful for this opportunity.

So for our first Project, Jess, has asked us to create a project using this color pallet as our inspiration:

Color It Monday 09-12-2011

I love these colors!!!  So here is what I created.  As you know, I make jewelry.  so i decided to use some of the Vintage Charms,  using the color pallet.  I just love the whole vintage feel of these earrings.


 And of course, I had to make a card to go with them.  This was a super simple card, I used the paper collection Lemonade from Basic Grey.  Used an embossing folder for the diamond pattern on the coordination paper and several dies to cut the circle and butterfly.  Then just added the ribbon and some blind.  the Sentiments on the front and inside of the card are from the Friendship stamp set from Kindostampo.





So there you have it, don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team and their wonderful projects as well.  just go to Jess's blog at www.kinderstampo.com .  Well i hope you have enjoyed the projects, and if you are interested in  any of the stamp sets or charms I used just visit www.kinderstampo.com .  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a Great Manic Monday!!!


HUGS,
Martha

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous earings,also love the card, very nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love it! both the earings and teh card
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supper job on the card and earrings! Little birds on the ends to fly is just perfect.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete