CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Tacky Tuesday's Challenge #1

This is my first time entering this challenge, I have to say it was a "real" challenge for me.  Using the Lettuce cut...  I really didn't have a clue as to what I was going to make.  This one was a hard one.  All in all, I'm happy with the out come.  Hope you enjoy this fun card.  Thank you to the Group Tacky Tuesday's for allowing me to join in.  If you haven't join go check them out on Facebook.  Hope everyone has a very Happy and Safe New Year!

Thanks again, to all my wonderful followers, this has been an amazing Crafty year.  "Lettuce" ring in the New Year with lots of love and Joy!

Hugs,
Martha

3 comments:

  1. Martha thank you so much for being apart of the Tacky Tuesday Challenge.. love your card and ever detail you put into it..
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete